Sunday, July 26, 2020

Trump Shows More Sympathy For Ghislaine Maxwell Than Virus Victims At Briefing

He's just the worst!
Trump offered warm words of support to Jeffrey Epstein sex crime accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell during what was supposed to be a coronavirus briefing. 
Trump said, “I don’t know. I haven’t been following it too much I just wish her well I’ve met her numerous times over the years especially since I lived in Palm Beach I guess they lived in Palm. I wish her well. I don’t know the situation with Prince Andrew. Just don’t know. Not aware of it.” 
Trump spent one sentence talking about coronavirus victims at the beginning of his press briefing, but he felt compelled to give an entire answer of support to Ghislaine Maxwell, who acquired underage girls for Jeffrey Epstein to rape.

Further more, given how friendly Trump was with Epstein and Maxwell, he likely was offering some corrupt deal that he would do lightly on her or pardon her if she doesn't admit what she knows about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment